Australian Made Mining Boot Sock
This sock is designed for use with boots in the rigorous conditions of mines or smelters. Its pure wool terry-knit inner layer provides added blister protection, and aids moisture removal, without increasing foot temperature.
The lower leg of the sock is knitted tighter to follow the shape of a normal leg and ankle, decreasing the possibility of its slipping into the boot without having to use elastane which would decrease moist air flow up the leg. A nylon outer layer provides durability, and protects the wool inner layer.
This sock has a 1 x 1 rib top with elastane in the welt only. This construction allows greater sideways stretch and is technically a better construction than an in turned welt top. The sock can be folded over the top of the boot for comfort and moisture removal.
Contents: 77.5% Wool, 22% Nylon, 0.5% Lycra.
3-8 (ladies' Shoe)
4.5-6 (Men's Shoe)
22-26 cm Foot Length
8-11 (ladies' Shoe)
7-10 (Men's Shoe)
25-29 cm Foot Length
10-13 (Men's Shoe)
30-35 cm Foot Length
- Short warm wash on medium cycle.
- Wash with similar colours.
- May be tumble dried warm. Do not bleach.
Free Local Deliveries
Local Delivery Terms and Conditions
- Mudgee NSW CBD 5km area radius only
- No PO BOXES as we don't have access to your box
- Deliveries are usually 1 to 3 days
- No deliveries on public holidays
- Package will be placed in mail box or in a safe location
Australia Wide Delivery
- $5.00 orders under $59.99
- $10 Express Post for orders under $59.99
- Free shipping for orders over $60.00
- $5 Express Post for orders over $60.00
- Free Express Post for orders over $80
- $12.00 for orders under $69.99
- Free shipping on orders over $70
Shipping times can vary depending on your location.
We use Australia Post for all orders and include tracking.
Please note we cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged items during delivery.
My husband love them! Says they are so comfortable and a great length going into winter