Australian Made - Sustainable Wool/Bamboo-Rayon - Black/Brown
Both wool and bamboo-rayon are renewable fibres, wool comes straight off the sheep’s back, bamboo cane is chemically treated to produce a bamboo-rayon yarn. (Bamboo-rayon is the technically correct description of the yarn used in all bamboo clothing products.)
The combination of bamboo-rayon and wool is ideal for socks. The wool provides warmth, insulation and resilience, and the bamboo rayon provides strength, moisture absorbency and abrasion resistance. Suitable for year-round wear.
Contents: 49% Wool, 47% Bamboo-Rayon, 3.5% Nylon, 0.5% Lycra.
3-8 (ladies' Shoe)
4.5-6 (Men's Shoe)
22-26 cm Foot Length
8-11 (ladies' Shoe)
7-10 (Men's Shoe)
25-29 cm Foot Length
10-13 (Men's Shoe)
30-35 cm Foot Length
- Short warm wash on medium cycle.
- Wash with similar colours.
- May be tumble dried warm. Do not bleach.
Free Local Deliveries
Local Delivery Terms and Conditions
- Mudgee NSW CBD 5km area radius only
- No PO BOXES as we don't have access to your box
- Deliveries are usually 1 to 3 days
- No deliveries on public holidays
- Package will be placed in mail box or in a safe location
Australia Wide Delivery
- $5.00 orders under $59.99
- $10 Express Post for orders under $59.99
- Free shipping for orders over $60.00
- $5 Express Post for orders over $60.00
- Free Express Post for orders over $80
- $12.00 for orders under $69.99
- Free shipping on orders over $70
Shipping times can vary depending on your location.
We use Australia Post for all orders and include tracking.
Please note we cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged items during delivery.